EMERGENCY LINE: 903-294-8934
Our equine veterinary services focus on preventive medicine and nutrition, optimizing athletic performance, and general practice. This includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Large Animal Preventative Medicine, such as Vaccinations and Parasite Control & Prevention
- Coggins, Health Certificates, & Passports
- Field Surgical Services, such as Castrations and Wound Revisions
- Digital Diagnostics, including X-Ray, Ultrasound, and General Blood Lab Work
- Mare and Foal Reproductive Services & Consultation
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Lameness Examinations, Rehabilitation Consultation, & Pain Management
- Equine Dentistry
- Nutritional Consultation & Metabolic Disease Management
- Emergency Services such as Bloat, Toxicities, Lacerations, Wounds, Colic, Heat Related Stresses, & Dystocias
Effective May 1, 2017, Crown 3 Equine Veterinary Services will be obligated to charge the 8.25% Sales Tax to select items and services that we provide.
Thank you for your understanding as we strive to provide effective, affordable care to all of our patients and clients.